Statement of Disbursements
The Statement of Disbursements (SOD) is a quarterly public report of all receipts and expenditures for U.S. House of Representatives Members, Committees, Leadership, Officers and Offices. The House has been required by law to publish the SOD since 1964.
The Chief Administrative Officer of the House publishes the SOD within 60 days of the end of each calendar year quarter (January–March, April–June, July–September and October–December).
Since 2009 the SOD has been published online to increase governmental transparency and accountability.
As a result of a new House financial system, all SODs from the fourth quarter of 2010 onward will display new transaction codes while maintaining the same data transparency as before. These codes (AP for Accounts Payable; AR for Accounts Receivable and GL for General Ledger) will replace all previously used SOD transaction codes. More »
Viewing the Statement of Disbursements requires a PDF reader compatible with Acrobat 7 or higher. Although many software packages can read PDF files, these files have only been tested with Acrobat Reader. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Current Statement of Disbursements of the House
(October 1, 2012, through December 31, 2012)
You can view each SOD’s three volumes in a single PDF or in three files that match the published volumes. You can also view archived SODs beginning with July–September 2009. These files have all been digitally signed by the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO). Learn more about digital signatures and how to determine if you are reading the certified document.
View all three volumes in a single file (7.29 MB)
This version contains a linked table of contents, bookmarks to major sections, and is best for text searches.
- Part 1 of 3 (2.39 MB)
- House Leadership Offices, Salaries and Expenses
- Salaries, Officers and Employees
- Member Offices (ACK–GOW), Salaries and Expenses
- Member Offices (GOW–ROK), Salaries and Expenses
- Member Offices (ROK–YOU), Salaries and Expenses
- Allowances and Expenses
- Attending Physician
- Child Care Center
- Committee Employees and Special and Select Committees
- Committee Mail
- House Recording Studio
- House Services
- Index of House Officers and Employees
- Member of Congress Mass Mail Information
- Member of Congress Mass Communication Information
- Members' Representational Allowance
- Other Administration, Official Expenses of Members
- Telecommunications, Net Expenses of